KIT 2 - JB101LT - F6 RECOVERY, MANIFOLD SET 4 VALVE,SCALE DIGITAL
F6-DP - Dual Piston Refrigerant Recovery Unit
The new F6-DP Dual Piston Refrigerant Recovery Unit features a full 1 horsepower motor and is backed by an unsurpassed 3 year OTC warranty. The F6’s dual piston compressor and high efficiency micro-channel condenser design recovers refrigerant at industry leading speeds.
- Micro-channel condenser for industry leading recovery rates, 3 Year OTC warranty
- Powerful dual piston compressor, Full one horse power motor
- Self-purging without the need to change hoses, Oversized cooling fan for superior heat dissipation
- Heavy duty handle with comfortable rubber grip, Simple two-valve operation
26240 - BRASS 4 VALVE BALL VALVE MANIFOLD
CHARGING EQUIPMENT, MANIFOLDS, HOSES
MANIFOLDS FOUR VALVE, MANIFOLD FOUR VALVE BRASS, BRASS FOUR VALVE MANIFOLD WITH HOSE
The Revolver® has four internal metering ball valves adjust to do finite openings for liquid charging. Sturdy brass construction with hose holders that swivel to the front or back for greater flexibility. Handles are quarter turn to full open and close with gradient marks to help in liquid charging. The full 3/8” bore lets you work quickly and efficiently. As always, the Revolver® is made in the USA.
• Metering ball valves adjust to do finite openings for liquid charging, • Glow in the dark 3-1/8” gauges R-22, R-404A, R-410A
• 1/4 turn full open/close handle, • Four internal ball valves
• 3/8” port for faster evacuation,
DS-20000 - ATLAS REFRIGERANT CHARGING SCALE
CHARGING EQUIPMENT, DIGITAL GAUGES
The JB ATLAS refrigerant charging scale is designed for the HVAC/R industry. Everyday users will appreciate the advanced solid state load cell for superior sensitivity (0.25 oz/ 10 gm) and accuracy. The ATLAS’s 220 pound (100 kg) weight capacity, all metal construction, heavy duty plastic storage case, and easy-to-read hand held combine to make the ATLAS the best overall package in the industry. Pound for price, our 220 pound scale competes at a 110 pound price. Operates with a 9-Volt battery (not included).
• Solid state load cell accurate to 0.25 oz/ 10gm without need of cylinder directly on center of weighing platform
• LCD screen on a handheld can be read from a distance or in direct sunlight
• 220 lb (100 kg) capacity
• Pieces are modularized so parts are easily replaced without need to purchase entirely new unit
• Displays weight in decimal pounds, pounds and ounces, and kilograms
• Auto shut off after 30 minutes to preserve battery and can be disabled
• Optional charging module (DS-MOD) turns the ATLAS into a charging station without the cylinder ever leaving the weighing platform. Transfers up to 999 pounds in charging increments of .25 oz (10 gm)